As a hygienist, you are well aware that periodontal disease has been linked to so many other systemic health issues. Our Periodontal practice in Central Austin is dedicated to helping our patients on their road to health and we are seeking the right hygienist to join our team. The right candidate will be one who is passionate about their profession and excited by the opportunity to see the impact their service can have on patients’ lives.
If you are ready to grow in your career, here is what our team wants you to know:
– We are a collaborative, hardworking, humble team who is united in our goal of bringing health and smiles to our patients for life
– Work-life balance is important to us. We serve our patients Monday through Thursday from 7 am – 4 pm. In December we work Fridays so we can take time off over the holidays.
– We have comprehensive COVID-19 safety protocols in place. Check those out here: https://tinyurl.com/ybmwmqey
– You will work out of a bright, light-filled hygiene room with turn over time between patients.
– We hold weekly team meetings that help us learn, grow and support one another
– You will have the opportunity to participate in our hygiene study club
– Start date is August 3, 2020
Our ideal candidate will be:
– Passionate about their profession
– Compassionate, kind and personable
– A team player
– Willing to learn
– An exceptional communicator. Spanish would be a bonus.
– Experienced with at least 2 years as an RDH
We know there are many opportunities for you to choose from right now and so we are offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus which is conditional on a 2-year commitment.
This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate.
If the above excites you, then we want to hear from you!
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 512-453-1600.