Rose Dental Group and Avery Ranch Dental, both Strive Dental Management companies, have a long-standing reputation of serving the greater Austin community for over 25 years. We are excited to announce that we are currently seeking customer service oriented Registered Dental Hygienists to join our dynamic team! Our hygienists work in a highly collaborative environment and will be partnered with one of our dental leaders. Our practice has a strong culture of teamwork, mentoring and gratitude, as well as an ongoing commitment to the delivery of high-quality patient care.
The Dental Hygienist is responsible for patient data collection and documentation, patient education and the delivery of preventative and periodontal dental treatment as part of the Doctor-directed oral hygiene team.
• Associate Degree in Dental Hygiene required
• Registered Dental Hygiene license in Texas required
• Current CPR certification required
• Guaranteed base compensation of $73,000 for full-time positions or 35% of net production – whichever is greater
• Signing Bonus ($1,000)
• Participation in health and other fringe benefits
• Northwest Austin
• North Austin
• Round Rock
• Southwest Austin
• Avery Ranch
If interested, please contact Jessica.email@example.com or call 512-493-2224. We look forward to hearing from you!