Hi everyone! I hope everyone has had a safe and happy new year. We just finished our first TDHA Board meeting of 2021 and it was exciting to learn about some of the finishing touches for TDHA’s first ever virtual Annual Conference. I’ve listed a few of the important items here:
- If you are interested in a committee position send your interest to Janessa Bock, President-Elect by February 12, 2021.
- Instead of an auction item donation to Ways and Means, we will be providing a $75 donation to the committee instead. For those that are still looking forward to the auction portion of TDHA Annual Conference, we will still be donating an item for HyPAC. If you have not joined the Facebook HyPAC Fundraising group, you can join here.
- TDHA is working with TDA, Smiles Direct on the tele-dentistry bill. If you know any dentists, doctors, or other providers that support tele-dentistry, send names to us here.
- Annual Session will be held virtually on Feb 13-14. Registration for delegates and alternate delegates will be free. Non-members that would like CE Credit for the poster presentations held Sunday Feb 14 at 10 AM-12PMCST can attend for $30, with the addition of any CE provided by product presentations TBD. Registration information to be sent out soon.
- If you have volunteered your time in any capacity last year (ie., volunteered at a food bank, church event, making masks, dental charitable event) please fill out this form here by Jan 29.
- If you have a recurring donation to HyPAC, Connie Groves, Immediate Past President and HyPAC Treasurer will reach out to you to confirm if you want to continue to do so for 2021. If you would like to start donating monthly to HyPAC, you can fill out the form here. Or one-time donations can be made here as well.
Jan 15-16: ADHA Leadership Summit (registration closed)
Jan 15 7PM: HyPAC Happy Hour. We will be closing out current pending raffle items! Join us to win.
Feb 11: Last day to let your Trustee know if you are interested in a TDHA committee, director, or officer position.
Feb 13-14: TDHA Annual Session (registration coming very soon!)
Feb 14 7PM: Get Lit for HyPAC: HyPAC’s LIVE Auction
Mar 2-5: TDHA CE Road Show (registration and details coming soon!)
Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!
Melissa Chagollán Vetter, Greater Austin Trustee 2020-2021