Hygienists – Do you want to be at the forefront of your profession?
We are looking for a hygienist who is passionate about their profession and learning to join our hygiene team. Our practice vision is to be at the forefront of periodontology, this includes incorporating the latest technology for our hygienists. You will be one of the first in Austin to be trained on both the OraVu® DeVA-1 dental endoscope and AIRLOW® Prophylaxis Master.
If you are ready to take your profession to the next level then this position is for you. This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of your profession and to help patients with periodontal disease every day.
Here is what our team wants you to know about us:
- We are a positive, collaborative, hardworking team that is united in our goal of bringing health and smiles to our patients for life.
- Work-life balance is important to us. We serve patients Mon-Thurs, 7am-4pm. You will also have 6-8 weeks of past time off per year.
- We hold weekly team meetings and quarterly team building days that help us communicate, learn, grow and support one another.
- We are a small team with 1-periodontist, 1-front desk, and 2-assistants.
- Our team culture is built around five core values. Check those out here: https://tinyurl.com/y5ml7lg8
- The opportunity to build friendships with other hygienists in Austin as you participate in our monthly Spear hygiene study club.
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about their profession and learning
- Outgoing, compassionate, kind, and personable
- A team player
- An exceptional communicator
What to expect:
On a daily basis, your time will be divided between visual scaling and root planing, new patient exams, periodontal maintenance, and re-evaluations.
- Visual SRP using the DeVA®-1 endoscope dramatically increases the effectiveness of SRP. Since introducing this technology, the number of patients requiring pocket ruction surgery has decreased by at least 30%. It is a game-changer in the treatment of periodontal disease.
- As a provider in our practice, you will play a vpivotal role with our new patients in helping them feel comfortable and cared for in our practice. Our new patient exams do not include periodontal maintenance or scaling and root planing but do include a thorough collection of diagnostic data.
- We alternate periodontal maintenance with our referring offices. Typically patients require appointments every 3-months which means that you will see each patient twice a year giving you the opportunity to build patient relationships.
As part of our hygiene team, you will be expected to participate in our monthly Spear hygiene study club. Click here for more information: https://tinyurl.com/2zbyj8n2
We believe that teamwork makes the dream work. Our dream is to be at the forefront of periodontology and implanvology. We are the first and only dental practice in Central Texas using the OraVu DeVA®-1 endoscope in the treatment of periodontal disease and a dental robot for the precise placement of dental implants. As a hygienist and provider in our practice, you will be valued and respected for your ideas and contribution.
If the above excites you, then we want to hear from you!
Please contact Angela at 512-453-1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org