Our periodontal practice in Central Austin is growing! As part of that growth, we are reimagining hygiene to better serve our patients and provide the very best care. Our vision for hygiene has created an unconventional opportunity for an experienced hygienist looking for a change of pace with reduced instrumentation. The right hygienist will be someone who is ready to take their profession to the next level and who gets excited about the opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking team that is passionate about helping patients on their road to periodontal health.
Here is what our team wants you to know about us:
- We are a positive, collaborative, hardworking team that is united in our goal of bringing health and smiles to our patients for life.
- Work-life balance is important to us. We serve our patients Monday through Thursday from 7 am 4 pm.
- We hold weekly team meetings and quarterly team building days that help us communicate, learn, grow and support one another.
- Our team currently consists of 1-periodontist, 1-hygienist, 4-assistants, and 3-administrative team members.
- Our team culture is built around five core values. Check those out here: https://tinyurl.com/y5ml7lg8
Our ideal candidate will be:
- Passionate about their profession and willing to learn
- Outgoing, compassionate, kind, and personable
- A team player
- An exceptional communicator. Spanish would be a bonus.
- Experienced with at least 5-years as an RDH
What to expect:
On a daily basis, your time will be divided between new patient exams and periodontal maintenance. Our new patients are typically referred by general dentists for either advanced periodontal treatments, gum grafts, gum contouring, dental implants, or accelerated orthodontic surgery. Returning patients are typically in the maintenance phase of periodontal treatment and alternate between our office and their general dentist.
As a provider in our practice, you will play a pivotal role with our new patients in helping them feel comfortable and cared for in our practice. Each new patient exam will begin with a discussion to understand their goals. Our new patient exams do not include periodontal maintenance or scaling and root planning but do include a thorough collection of diagnostic data.
Our practice hosts a monthly hygiene study club that you will be asked to attend. Click here for more information.
We believe that teamwork makes the dream work. Our dream is to be at the forefront of periodontology and implantology. We are the first and only dental practice in central Texas using the OraVu-Deva endoscope in the treatment of periodontal disease and a dental robot for the precise placement of dental implants. We are growing and continually adding new approaches to bring the very best care to our patients.
Initially, we are looking for someone to join our team two days per week, working up to four days per week.
If the above excites you, then we want to hear from you!
Please contact Jenny at 512-453-1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org